Our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course focuses on providing students with an understanding of the various Lean & Six Sigma tools and techniques useful to improve processes and minimize defects in the end product.
This course focuses on the practical implementation of these tools and techniques in any business.
Upon completion of the TWO CONSULTING's Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course, participants will be able to:
- Identify project selection and evaluation criteria;
- Plan and execute Lean Six Sigma projects;
- Form and effectively lead a Lean Six Sigma project team;
- Apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and various Lean & Six Sigma tools in process and quality improvement;
- Assess and manage project risk;
- Significantly increase profitability through Lean Six Sigma projects;
- Avoid pitfalls in implementing Lean Six Sigma;
- Integrate and enhance innovation and problem solving skills.
Students successfully completing this course and pass the certification exam will receive PMI Professional Development Units (PDUs) and a globally recognised Certification issued by the certifying body.
This course is highly recommended for employees and organisations requiring a standardised approach to problem solving for the purpose of continuous improvement.
This includes Project Managers, Software Professionals, Business Analysts, and Business Managers.
Also included are future managers who want to get certified as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Project Management Professionals (PMP) who want to earn PMI PDUs and any other professionals who are doing research, innovations or consulting in process improvement practices.
Our introductory Six Sigma Yellow Belt course is highly recommended.
- TWO CONSULTING offers several training delivery options for our clients:
- Self-paced e-Learning;
- Blended (Online + Classroom) Learning;
- Instructor-led Online Learning.
Certification Exam Format
- Proctored online exam.
- 100 Multiple choice questions.
- 120 Minute duration.