FIND MELBOURNE PUBLIC WORKSHOPS HERE:
THE AIRPLANE GAME
LEAN CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT WORKSHOP
KNOW YOUR CUSTOMERS.
CREATE MORE VALUE.
SUSTAIN YOUR GROWTH.
Learn how to make breakthrough improvements in your business during our exciting half-day Lean Continuous Improvement workshop.
We will teach you the secrets you need to out-perform your competition and achieve the results you deserve.
THE AIRPLANE GAME LEAN CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT WORKSHOP will have you rolling up your sleeves to help a struggling corporation through their incredible transformation.
This practical and hands-on simulation is perfect to inspire you to do more with less in your business.
Your own tailored action plan will come alive as we help you identify your opportunities for improvement and discover the problem-solving techniques needed to take them on.
WHY SHOULD I COME?
THE AIRPLANE GAME will help anyone in your organisation:
- Understand the benefits of Continuous Improvement.
- See the 8 Wastes and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Use Kaizen Plan-Do-Check-Act problem solving.
- Understand why meeting Customer needs is critical to business success.
- Visualise business processes using Value Stream Mapping.
- Create Continuous Flow, Pull & Kanban Systems.
- Tackle bottlenecks and balance workloads to meet customer demand.
- Measure improvement progress.
KEEP F L Y I N G …
You’ll take away:
- THE AIRPLANE GAME PARTICIPANT GUIDE (full of tips, definitions and examples from the workshop)
- Certificate of Completion
- Come early for light refreshments and to network with other participants
- Enjoy a delicious morning tea
- Plus an extra bonus for the Most Outstanding Participant
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
If you’re a business leader looking for a better way to create more value for your customers and eliminate crippling wastes from your operations….
YOU need to experience THE AIRPLANE GAME!!!
Our best participants are:
- Individuals responsible for a team (no matter the size).
- Teams that collaborate to make any products or provide services for a customer.
DON'T BE A JUST-IN-CASE ORGANISATION.
BECOME A JUST-IN-TIME SUCCESS!
About The Venue:
1330 is your premier events destination in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
A state-of-the-art facility easily accessible via the M3 (exit Ferntree Gully Rd & drive east towards Stud Rd.)
Enter off Janine St, Scoresby to find ample parking at rear of the 1330 complex.
Visit 1330 at http://www.1330.com.au/ to learn more.
Lean Six Sigma Training Leadership Business Melbourne Process Improvement
A minimum total of 6 participants is required for the event.
Refunds are unable to be provided for cancellations made with less than 7 days’ notice from the event date. Transfers to another participant for the same event date will be accepted.
For Alternative Payment Methods:
Contact us at email@example.com and we’d be happy to discuss your needs.