Six Sigma is globally recognised as an effective improvement methodology used to transform any business and our Yellow Belt Training & Certification is the best way to get started on your journey.
This course is designed to provide an overview of the basic aspects of Six Sigma. If you are involved in improvement of any company service or manufacturing, this course is a must.
As an essential introduction to Six Sigma, TWO CONSULTING's Six Sigma Yellow Belt course will:
- Provide students with an understanding of Six Sigma and how this methodology can help you improve your organisation;
- Explain the structure, roles and approach of Six Sigma;
- Present an overview of the DMAIC & DFSS problem solving structures associated with Six Sigma;
- Introduce the 7 Basic Quality Tools.
Students successfully completing this course and pass the certification exam will receive PMI Professional Development Units (PDUs) and a globally recognised Certification issued by the certifying body.
This course is highly recommended for employees and organisations requiring a standardised approach to problem solving for the purpose of continuous improvement.
This course is ideal for people who need to understand the terminology, or are thinking of using Six Sigma in their organisation. It is also perfect for individuals who need to be able to show an understanding of the techniques.
There are no prerequisites for our introductory Six Sigma Yellow Belt course.
- TWO CONSULTING offers several training delivery options for our clients:
- Self-paced e-Learning;
- Blended (Online + Classroom) Learning;
- Instructor-led Online Learning.
Certification Exam Format
- Online exam.
- 40 Multiple choice questions.
- 60 Minutes duration.