Our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt online course focuses on providing students with comprehensive understanding of both the complementary domains of Lean and Six Sigma. It covers tools and techniques useful to lead the improvement any process, reduce waste and minimize defects in the end product.
The participants will be able to use the knowledge gained in this course to manage Lean Six Sigma projects in their business.
- Provide comprehensive knowledge to participants about the tool and techniques, advantages, and challenges of the Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Teach students both quantitative and qualitative methods from the complementary domains of Lean and Six Sigma.
- Provide knowledge to students to form and effectively lead a Lean Six Sigma project team.
- Provide knowledge to students to apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and various Six Sigma tools in process and quality improvement.
- Provide knowledge of Kaizen projects.
- Equip students with knowledge to communicate using Six Sigma and Lean concepts.
- Equip students to avoid pitfalls in implementing Lean Six Sigma.
Upon completion of the TWO CONSULTING's Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course:
- Participants will be able to relate Six Sigma and Lean concepts to the overall business mission and objectives.
- Participants will be able to apply concepts to business issues and transition projects from phase to phase.
- Participants will develop superior problem solving skills that can be immediately applied in real world projects.
- Participants will be equipped with the knowledge needed for production process improvement in their organisations and help their organizations adopt right approach.
- Participants will be able to apply Lean concepts such as 5S, waste reduction, process mapping, value stream mapping and mistake proofing etc. in their workplace.
- Participants will be able to define, present and manage improvement projects.
Students successfully completing this course and pass the certification exam will receive PMI Professional Development Units (PDUs) and a globally recognised Certification issued by the certifying body.
This course is designed for experienced improvement professionals and organisations requiring a standardized approach to problem solving for the purpose of strategic continuous improvement.
- TWO CONSULTING offers several training delivery options for our clients:
- Self-paced e-Learning;
- Blended (Online + Classroom) Learning;
- Instructor-led Online Learning.
Certification Exam Format
- Proctored online exam.
- 125 Multiple choice questions.
- 180 Minute duration.